Friday, September 18, 2009

Pentagon

Pentagon

Well Knarly, I guess I could have done this on Lies, this really doesn’t do much for me, I don’t see anything that would fit a discussion of the human condition. It seems to just be more of the same conspiracy theory. I haven’t read the NTSB report but my guess is the report actually shows the path closer to what the witnesses say. Even if it doesn’t, we’re talking about a few degrees, that doesn’t prove to me that Arab terrorists weren’t at the helm. And then they just make the absolute statement at that 49 minute mark that the plane didn’t hit the building when the witnesses at the 6 minute mark say it bounced on the ground before it hit the building, poor editing. Sorry but it is wishful thinking for people that don’t want to admit what we are fighting.

No comments: